Grilled Apples with Honey-Goat Cheese
Created by: Executive Chef Kevin Hermann
Cook Time: 15 mins, Prep Time: 15 mins, Serves: 2-4
3ea Apples, Cut Into Wedges, Core Removed
3T Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
4oz Goat Cheese, Fresh
2T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2T Mint, Chiffonade
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Toss the cut apples with olive oil and a small pinch of sea salt.
3. Place wedges on the grill. Space them evenly.
4. Cover and cook for 5 mins. Turn each slice over using a spatula, cover and cook for an additional 5 mins. Remove from heat and put in a medium sized mixing bowl.
1. In a small sauce pot over low heat combine goat cheese, honey, EVOO, mint and cinnamon, stirring continuously until goat cheese begins to melt and all ingredients are evenly combined.
2. Drizzle over warm grilled apples.
Serve alongside your next smoked brisket.