Created by: Executive Chef Kevin Hermann
Cook Time: 35 mins, Prep Time: 25 mins, Serves: 2-4
¼C Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
1C Onions, Small Dice
½C Celery, Small Dice
½C Carrots, Peeled, Small Dice
½C Sweet Peppers, Small Dice
½C Golden Raisins
¼C Apple Cider Vinegar
1lb Kale, Stem Removed and Cut into 1 inch Strips
1C White Wine
Sea Salt & Black Pepper
1. In a medium sized pot over medium heat add the EVOO and butter. Allow butter to melt.
2. Add the onions, celery, carrots and peppers. Cook until translucent. Add the golden raisins.
3. Deglaze with vinegar and reduce liquid by ¾.
4. Add remaining ingredients and cover. Turn to low heat and simmer for 20 mins. Stir occasionally.
5. Season with sea salt and black pepper.