Grilled Peach & Heirloom Tomatoes
Created by: Executive Chef Kevin Hermann
Cook Time: 20 mins, Prep Time: 25 mins, Serves: 4
5ea Peaches, Cut in Half and Pits Removed
3ea Heirloom Tomatoes (medium sized), Cut into Medium Sized Chunks
¼C Baby Beets, Peeled and Shaved Thin
¼C Basil Leaves, Rough Chopped
¼C Tarragon Leaves, Rough Chopped
1T Champagne Vinegar
3T Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
1T Course Sea Salt
2T Cracked Black Pepper
1. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Toss cut peaches with EVOO until lightly covered; place cut side down on the grill and cover with a lid for 5 mins.
3. Uncover and flip the peaches so the cut side is facing up. Cover and continue cooking for 5 mins.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients in a large salad bowl. Gently toss until incorporated.
5. Once peaches have cooked, remove them gently from the grill with a spatula. Allow to cool to room temperature (10 mins) while the remaining ingredients marinate in the salad bowl.
6. Cut peaches into quarters and combine with the marinated tomatoes.
Serve with grilled chicken or at your next BBQ