Sweet Corn Hash
Created by: Executive Chef Kevin Hermann
Cook Time: 20 mins, Prep Time: 20 mins, Serves: 4
2T Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
2T Butter, Unsalted
1lb Red Skinned Potatoes, Small Dice
½C Onions, Small Dice
2T Garlic, Minced
3C Corn, Fresh Cut
Sea Salt & Black Pepper
1. In a large sauté pan over medium heat add the EVOO, butter and potatoes.
2. Stir occasionally to brown the potatoes evenly.
3. Once potatoes begin to brown add the onions and garlic and reduce to heat to medium-low.
4. Once the onions are translucent, add the corn and arugula. Stir the corn and arugula into the potato mixture until corn is slightly tender.
5. Season with sea salt and fresh black pepper.
Enjoy this amazing hash for your next Sunday brunch.