Created by: Executive Chef Kevin Hermann
Cook Time: 6 mins, Prep Time: 20 mins, Serves: 4
1/4C Garlic Scapes, Chopped Fine
1ea Shallot, Minced
1T Sage, Chopped
1/4C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3T Parmesan Cheese, Shaved
Salt & Black Pepper
1. Preheat grill or grill pan on medium-high.
2. Trim the ends off the zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, cut into ½ inch slices.
3. Mix cut zucchini, garlic scapes, shallot, sage and olive oil. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
4. Season with salt and fresh black pepper.
5. Place evenly on grill and allow zucchini to cook for 3 mins; flip each slice and cook for 3 more mins.
6. Remove from grill and top with shaved Parmesan cheese.
Serve as a side dish for any summertime gathering.