Farmstead Grilled Cheese
Created by: Executive Chef Kevin Hermann
Cook Time: 15 mins, Prep Time: 15 mins, Serves: 2
6oz Goat Cheese, Fresh
½C Strawberries, Tops Removed, Slice ½ inch Thick
4 slices Sourdough Bread
1T Mint, Chopped
2ea Peppers, Charred, Cleaned/Seeded, Minced
1. Start by mixing the fresh goat cheese, charred peppers and mint until uniform.
2. Preheat a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
3. Spread the goat cheese mixture evenly over two slices of bread and set into buttered cast iron skillet.
4. Top with strawberries and remaining sourdough bread. Cook until the bread begins to brown; flip sandwich over and cook until brown. Remove from pan with a spatula.
5. Cut sandwich in half and serve with a small amount honey for dipping.